On February 1, 2012, the Brentwood Redevelopment Agency was dissolved and the City was named as the Successor Agency. According to legislation, the Successor Agency is required to have an Oversight Board to approve certain actions and to provide direction to the Successor Agency. The State mandates that the Agency have an established membership comprised of seven members, as follows:
- Two appointees by the Mayor of Brentwood, one of which must be a former Redevelopment Agency employee.
- Two members appointed by the County Board of Supervisors.
- One representative appointed by the County Superintendent of Education.
- One representative appointed by the Chancellor of California Community College.
- One representative appointed by the East Contra Costa Fire Protection District.
For questions, please contact the City Clerk at (925) 516-5440.
150 City Park Way, Brentwood, CA 94513 P. 925-516-5440 | F. 925-516-5441